We are in need of highly talented individuals.
SALES REPRESENTATIVES (8)
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES (2)
– Graduate of a 2-year or 4-year course
– Minimum of 1 year work experience in the position applied for
– BPO experience is an advantage
– Excellent command of the English language
– Ability to work in the night shift
HR Recruitment Officer (1)
The HR Recruitment Officer is responsible for overseeing all recruitment activities from evaluating candidates to hiring, depending on the company’s requirements. This includes but not limited to:
- To provide an effective and efficient output of work to meet the overall recruitment demands of the organization.
- Responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions and tasks with regards to the development and maintenance of the company’s procedures and guidelines.
- Ensures a high level of quality service to all departments and to contribute to the long term development of the HR function.
- Develops and updates the company’s Job Descriptions
- College Graduate preferably a Bachelor of Science in Human Resource, Psychology, Business or related field.
- 1-2 Years of work experience in Human Resource Field including Recruitment.
- Prior experience in a BPO company is a plus.
- Good knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Skillset required:
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Applications particularly in Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM MANAGER (1)
The Team Manager for Customer Service is responsible for directing the implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and work standards for the assigned division. He / She provides new and existing customers with the best possible service in relation to billing inquiries, service requests, suggestions and complaints. This includes but not limited to:
- Provide strong coaching and excellent leadership by educating the customer service and vendor team.
- Overseeing the customer service department and ensuring the company delivers the highest level of customer service possible.
- Assists in the development and implementation of strategies and action plans to improve overall team performance.
- College Graduate preferably a Bachelor of Science in Commerce Business or related field.
- 2-4 years in a Management Role preferred.
- Prior experience in a BPO organization is a plus.
- 4 plus years functional experience in customer service, including the TL and supervisory
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools is a plus.
- Skillset required:
- Order/Project Management.
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Working knowledge of Sales Systems.
- Understanding of basic P&L concepts.
- Skill in leadership both oral and written communication.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office.
Competitive Compensation Package
2,500 Transportation Allowance
1,500 Non-Taxable Allowance
Health Card Covering Dependents
5,000 Medicine Reimbursement
2,000 Optical Reimbursement
Get A 500 worth Of Gift Certificate On Your Birthday
Leaves Convertible to Cash
Unlimited Coffee And Sodas
Send your resumes to email@example.com in advance or you are welcome to walk-in and apply.